Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Being a WAHM means...

I'm writing this to you from our back yard. Under our gazebo, sitting next to the kids in the pool - ahh the life.

While sitting here watching my children play on this warm day, made me think how lucky I am to be able to work from home - hence this post.

Being a WAHM means:

*I can still be involved in my childrens day to day activities and work at the same time.
*I can spend time with my husband, and have adult conversations.
*When my babies are sick, I can take a time out to make sure they're feeling ok.
*I can drag my laptop out side where I am now, and enjoy the breeze, the giggles and the fun with my family instead of being jammed in a tiny cubicle.
*My dog gets the attention she deserves instead of being pushed to the side because I'm never home
*Means I can do what I want, make whatever I want, and be who I want.

I love my job, I love my life. I love being a WAHM, do you?

No comments: